Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Over-blogs and Ponies.


Ok, so I know I'm probably over-blogging, but I just feel like last night, or this morning, rather, I couldn't quite release all the words I desired to say. Perhaps it was the lack of sleep....who knows.

Anyway, a revelation in my life: coloring books. Who knew they could be so relaxing?

...especially My Little Pony coloring books. However, make sure you buy good Crayola crayons. I bought some Dollar Tree crayons yesterday and they color like crap.
And I definitely think I just lost all the respect I had from all civilized adults reading this. Oh well. Coloring is fun. And if you're lucky, I just might color a picture *for you*.
Today was pretty interesting, and should get even more so by tonight. I had an Aural Skills sightsinging test...and those are always a barrel of fun. My professor and I have a discovered that I have the obscure talent of starting in a completely different key than what he tells me to sing it in and continuing to sing in this key until he brings it to my attention. Mind you, not just anyone can do this as well as I do. It takes talent to ignore those chords he plays and just plunge on into solfegge.
Hopefully those of you reading can latch onto my sarcasm.
Anyway, somehow I pulled off an A on the test...yeeessssssss!!!!
Now I'm about to take a nap...and am anxiously awaiting to find out if I made my scholarship choir for next year. We were supposed to find out by today. Needless to say I'm worn thin in the nerves department.
And now to a decision: maybe you can help me. One of my favorite bands of all time, Mae, is performing on May 11th in Charlotte. But also Michael W. Smith is coming to Liberty for a concert on the same day. Which should I choose? I could possibly try and catch Mae in Atlanta on the 18th..but it would be more difficult to work out.
*Sidenote: Mae is A-Mae-zing.
^ lame-o statement of the day.
Well..give me any thoughts you have on that decision. I'm still exploring this whole blog deal. Any tips or whatever you feel like gracing upon me would be enormously appreciated.
Peace out.

1 comment:

Leona said...

ok so you totally have my respect for this blog.....but I am DEFINATLEY NOT a civilized adult


oh and I can not spell at all